Hello Fern Families!
We have received numerous Covid-related questions in the office throughout today.
1) If your student is exhibiting any of the following Covid-19 symptoms:
- cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, fever, congestion/runny nose, headache, body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
please keep them at home. They should be symptom free, without fever (no fever reducing medication) - for 24 hours from onset of symptoms before returning to school.
2) If you are waiting for a Covid test result for your student, please keep them home until you have the results.
3) If you have a positive case in your family, please contact the office at 714-447-7710 and we will help you with learning options.
4) We are still (as of January 3rd, 2022 @ 4:00pm) under the 10 day isolation guidelines.
As you know, things appear to be changing rapidly - we will keep you updated as we know more.
If you have questions that are not addressed with the above information, please contact the office at 714-447-7710.